ONYEKACHI- WHO IS GREATER THAN GOD?

I am a curious being
Wondering in ignorance
I want to know
Since “man is born to know”- Aristotle.

I beseeched the moon
I bribed the stars
I went before the harsh eyes of the sun
But all were more ignorant than me.

I walked and walked
But on the road of my village
I met a man named John
But not the one called the Baptist.

 I asked him, ‘Onyekachi’- Who is greater than God?
And he started to preach like John the Baptist:
“Chi- God is a being ever supreme
His power is greater than power itself
His voice is louder than voice itself
And His name is famous than name itself.”

My head became filled
Having met John
A man that answered my question:
Onyekachi- Who is greater than God?

Please if you see Onyechefula John Onyekachi
Tell him these words of mine:
“Having taught me the meaning of ‘Onyekachi’
May Chi- God, bless you before the sun rises
And may your light shine even after sun set.

“May your new age, bring you to another stage
Where you will soar like eagle
Flow unstoppable like ocean
And win like the dawn wins the long night.”

Happy Birthday Sir

From Ikedichukwu- God is powerful.

Comments

Trending

RATS RULING A NATION

DON’T KILL YOURSELF

BUT OJUKWU NEVER TOLD US ( A Poem)